Company Summary: Client Command is a fast growing entrepreneurial company with a nationwide presence providing marketing and consulting services to the retail
automotive industry through a general agent body. Our vision is to authentically engage and deliver customers to our clients. Professionalism, Integrity, Creativity and Results are core values for our company.
We are located just off Hwy. 400 in South Forsyth County in The Collection off Hwy. 141,exit 13. Client Command offers a great team environment, room to grow professionally, competitive salary, bonus plan, health insurance, paid holidays and vacation package.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent and a professional who understands the value of results-driven customer service. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day client communications, including approval of marketing, communicating results of campaigns and handling client concerns. He or she will also manage the sales administrative side of our accounts and make outbound calls to ensure client satisfaction and contract renewal. We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure, a strong benefits package as well as opportunities for career advancement.
- Conduct customer service calls to help with proof approvals, data access, offer selection, etc.
- Provide a single point of contact for dealers once a contract is signed
- Remain in contact with client throughout campaign providing relevant insights that grow the relationship between Client Command and the dealer client.
- Follow Up reporting
- Administrative duties include but are not limited to…printing snapshots, updating all dealer info/leads/etc., Sales Update distribution lists, greet clients and guests, type and send correspondence, answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals, etc.
- Responsible for printing accepted agreements
- Monitoring Campaigns that are off track of sales, working with Ambassadors/Marketing Analyst to determine next steps
- Schedule & set up Go To Meetings
- Prepare presentations for meetings including renewal and campaign reviews
- Monitor data reports – follow up with IT contacts to make sure the company is getting everything needed
- Monitor Opportunities in Salesforce and make sure all contact information is up to date & accurate
- Work with Accounts Receivable on any billing issues
- Print, write, format correspondence as needed
- Update, file and manage all applicable paperwork
- Schedule appointments
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Detail oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Technical aptitude to learn new computer database systems
- Ability to communicate with vendors, clients, management and other team members daily
- Ability to respond to quickly changing deadlines and demands
- Ability to share ideas and create new materials to improve effectiveness of processes and procedures
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Enjoys working in a team atmosphere
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree and two years’ experience in a related field.