Position Summary: The Campaign Coordinator’s primary responsibility includes working with internal customers, external vendors and manufacturer co-op agencies, to complete the tasks and projects necessary to engage active shoppers, deploy on-time and with a high degree of quality and accuracy. The main interaction internally is with the Dealer Services, AdOps Analytics, AdOps Design and Sales Departments. Additional exposure with other Client Command departments will take place as needed.
- Manages the day to day gathering of information, placing orders, proofing and deployment of mail and email ad campaigns consistent with quality and delivery requirements on a weekly basis for a limited number of campaigns.
- Provides primary quality assurance (QA) review function for the Campaign Team.
- Ensures the integrity of information gathered is easily processed by the Ad Ops Team.
- Ensures products meet company standards, co-op and contractual requirements. Verifies accuracy and procures creative material approvals from clients through Dealer Services and directly with manufacturer co-op offices.
- Effectively and accurately communicates operational status of all assigned campaigns to management and Dealer Services both verbally and in writing.
- Works closely with the Co-op Compliance Department to set up new campaigns.
- Backs up other Client Command team members when absent.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applications, product suites and customers.
- Fosters a partnership relationship with Sales.
- Demonstrates the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing/additional duties and responsibilities as the department and company evolves. Additional responsibilities may be delegated to assist the department and company in meeting their mission and goals.
- Adopts, promotes and embodies the Client Command Company Values.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Works well within a team.
- Excels in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and follow-up skills.
- Takes responsibility for multiple tasks independently to completion.
- Responds to quickly changing deadlines and demands.
- Manages interpersonal relationships of all types via phone, email, Trello and Slack.
- Keeps tasks organized and on track.
- Shares ideas to improve effectiveness of processes and procedures.
- Desires and commits to learning and individual career development including goal setting.
- Recent college graduate – OR –
- Associates Degree and 2+ years of experience in a professional office environment -OR-
- High School Degree and 4+ years of experience in a professional office environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Google Sheets, SmartSheets is a plus.
- Previous operations and/or marketing experience a plus.
Sound Like What You’re Looking For? Apply below.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.