Position Summary: The Campaign Specialist’s primary responsibility includes, but is not limited to, working with the Client Command team, as well as our Agents, Clients and manufacturer co-op Agencies, to complete the tasks and projects necessary for our campaigns to maximize results.
The Campaign Specialist:
- Directs the development and implementation of client advertising campaigns, consistent with quality and delivery requirements.
- Effectively communicate operational status to management.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applications, product suites, and customers.
- Proactively work to identify and resolve issues.
- Foster a partnership relationship with Sales.
- Manage the flow of a group of campaigns weekly through the creative delivery process.
- Verify accuracy and procure approvals from clients and OEM COOP of creative materials
- Manage campaign emails
- Compile and send essential information for campaigns to dealers and/or Sales
- Backup other Client Command team members when absent
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Very detail oriented
- Work well within a team
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks independently to completion
- Respond to quickly changing deadlines and demands
- Manage interpersonal relationships of all types via phone and email
- Keep tasks organized and on track
- Share ideas and create new materials to improve effectiveness of processes and procedures
Education & Experience
- Recent college graduate OR
- Associates Degree and 2+ years of experience in a professional office environment OR
- High School Degree and 4+ years of experience in a professional office environment
- Proficient in Office products, especially Word and Excel
- Previous marketing experience a plus