Digital Marketing Analyst
Company Summary: Client Command is a fast growing entrepreneurial company with a nationwide presence providing marketing and consulting services to the retail automotive industry through a general agent body. Our vision is to authentically engage and deliver customers to our clients. Professionalism, Integrity, Creativity and Results are core values for our company. We are located just off Hwy. 400 in South Forsyth County in The Collection off Hwy. 141, exit 13. Client Command offers a great team environment, room to grow professionally, competitive salary, bonus plan, health insurance, paid holidays and vacation package.
Role Summary: The Digital Marketing Analyst will work across teams (Advertising Operations, Sales and Technology) to increase engagement in the marketing campaigns we run for our dealer clients. Currently we engage prospects for our dealer clients through email, digital retargeting, landing pages, phone calls and direct mail. The person in this role will look to constantly optimize and grow the mediums through which we reach customers for our clients.
- Build new and/or modify existing solutions to generate reports and dashboards, along with campaign and market studies.
- Review data relationships and clearly communicate insights in actionable, decision-based methods.
- Explore current business rules and system requirements for validity, appropriateness, and quality.
- Use data warehouse and business intelligence tools to gather, store, and visualize data in an effort to make better business decisions.
- Provide consultation and research on analytic capabilities and new technologies in the marketplace to remain on the cutting edge of business intelligence and lead integration of any additional approved applications.
- Analyze the research and information needs throughout all departments and determine requirements for solutions, including the selection of appropriate data, formulas, methods and analysis, and communicating results.
- Deliver reports and insights to organizational leaders in response to business questions.
- Implement solutions and resolve problems to increase marketing efficiency, enhance flexibility, and improve predictive models.
This role will be associated with setting up and driving results in our newly formed analytics department. It involves working closely with leadership and vendors to determine best methods to make business decisions. It will focus on delivering predictive statistics, data visualization,and marketing efficiency.
- Background in marketing, agency experience a plus.
- Problem solver.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate technical information for non-technical team members and customers.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Technical knowledge and skills applicable to job summary, notably in SQL.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience with Analytic Techniques.
- Ability to drive and lead projects.
- Deep technical data/business knowledge.
- Autonomous, but in an open work environment.
- Constantly engaged in self-improvement.