.NET Software Engineer
Position Summary: The .NET Software Engineer will work closely with the Development Manager in implementing projects and enhancements for the Client Command platform. The nature of this position requires the employee to work in a highly technical environment.
- Software development with Client Command’s .NET stack (ASP.NET Core / C#, Windows Server 2012 R2, MySQL)
- Write and maintain clean, well-written C# code (SOLID principles)
- Write unit / integration tests and participate in code reviews (xUnit)
- Collaborate with peers on feature and architecture implementation plans
- Focus on writing optimized and scalable code where needed
- Eager to learn new technologies and techniques
- Desire to share knowledge with the rest of the team
Education & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of C# (use of design patterns for writing testable code, use of generics where appropriate, write fast code, minimize allocations, write multi-threaded code, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of LINQ, how it gets transformed into SQL, its plusses and minuses.
- Minimum two (2) years of hands-on experience with ASP.NET MVC. Experience with ASP.NET Core MVC is a plus.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of working with a relational database (MySQL is preferred, but experience with other databases is welcomed).
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs and writing APIs to be used by other applications (REST).
- Experience with GIT or some other VCS.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, take direction and collaborate well with others. Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred & Bonus Experience
- Hands-on experience with deploying to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Front-End integration with Angular SPAs, HTML / CSS.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture is a plus.
- Experience coding using HTML/CSS
- Participation in the open source ecosystem.
Sound Like What You’re Looking For? Apply below.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.