Business Development Intern
Client Command, the automotive marketing leader in turning active shoppers™ into real customers is seeking a Business Development (Sales) Intern. As 6x winner of Inc. 5000’s “America’s Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in the U.S.” and a 2017 “Best Places to Work in Atlanta” award recipient, we seek driven candidates who want to be part of a top-notch, unique corporate culture and a winning team.
The Business Development Intern will provide vital support to the Business Development/Sales team by making sales calls and sending various communications with the goal of setting appointments for a formal sales presentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Appointment setting – prospecting for new clients and setting appointments over the phone
• Utilize Salesforce and Salesloft platforms on a daily basis
• Follow-up with prospects regularly
• Research individual client and industry trends for insights, bringing insights to the sales team
• Support the sales team communications and correspondence
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Salesforce data management and reporting a plus
• Solid organizational/multitasking skills to manage various prospects at once
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly on the phone
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Professionalism and strong business acumen
• Enjoys working with dynamic personalities; excellent interpersonal skills
• Comfortable connecting with various clients/external business contacts
• Ability to prioritize work and utilize goal-setting
• Advanced knowledge of web-based research
• Solid, proven sales experience
• Highly driven with a desire to be a part of a performance-driven sales team
• Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree a plus
Sound Like What You’re Looking For? Apply below.