What about Client Command? You’re one of my vendors! Are you ready?
As a Trusted Partner, data security is a top priority at Client Command. Like you, we are continuously improving our Information Security Program to be as robust as possible.
Client Command does many things to protect consumer data and ensure that we are a Trusted Partner with our clients, among them:
• We maintain certifications with many leading automotive DMS and CRM providers.
• We’ve implemented an Information Security Program that is reviewed and updated at least annually.
• We have implemented the Center for Internet Security (CIS) control framework to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of consumer data.
• We engage in cybersecurity, privacy, social engineering, and phishing training for all Client Command employees on a quarterly basis.
• We vet our third-party vendors and service providers against appropriate data security standards.
• We require our vendors and service providers to process consumer data in accordance with our robust Data Processing Agreements.
• We review and update our Data Inventory Maps at least annually.
• We maintain a Cyber Liability Insurance Policy.
Have more questions? Here are a few things you can do!
Understood. We encourage, and even recommend, that you engage with an attorney or data security expert to support your efforts.
And if you have additional questions about what Client Command does to secure data, please reach out to our Qualified Individual at firstname.lastname@example.org